Here at PCMUSICENT we currently operate on a barter and exchange program with you our music providers – that includes artists, PR companies, managers, and small indie record labels. Without your music, our station would be silent. For that, you have our gracious thanks for your music.
To be clear: submitting your music to PCMUSICENT includes granting us broadcasting and podcasting rights of your submitted song(s) for free, waiving present and future rights to collection of either broadcast or mechanical royalties. Basically this means you’re giving us the music for free, and understand that there is no promise of payment from us. However, we strive to repay you in other ways including promotion, airplay, backlinks and more.
We aim to provide our listeners with the best possible independent music radio shows, promote your music, band and brand, and will endeavor to help compensate you by adding links to your websites, purchasing links, and donation links (these will be expanded in the future.)
Read the Terms of Submission below and use the attached form to submit your tracks.
Please note: You WILL be marked as SPAM if you:
- Add our email onto a BCC list. BCCing without our permission is not only wrong, annoying and rude… it’s ILLEGAL.
- Add our email onto an email list without our permission. We’re happy to discuss that with you over here.
We are currently accepting:
- Dance Hall
- Hip hop
- Something excellent, strange or unique.
The Terms of Submission to PCMUSICENT:
- You confirm and accept legal responsibility submitted works to PCMUSICENT are the property of the artist, and all rights to these works being submitted, including lyrics and music, are the property of the artist.
- You confirm and accept legal responsibility that submitted works contain no recordings, lyrics, copyrights, or other elements that are the copyright of any other artist, except under the limited provisions of the Creative Commons License Agreement.
Despite any recording contracts with RIAA, ASCAP, or BMI, or other recording industry entity, you, the submitter confirm you or your client retain ownership of the works, and are free to distribute, broadcast, license or sell these works at the your discretion.
- You, the submitter, confirm that you are submitting a musical recording for internet radio airplay and podcast on The PCMUSICENT and its syndicated destinations and websites with the full understanding that no royalties or fees will be paid to the artist (or collection company on their behalf – PRS, BMI, ASCAP etc) by the Show or Station for the use of their content in the context of the already defined terms, neither in the present nor retroactively. This is a quid pro quo arrangement: free music in exchange for free publicity.
- You, the submitter, indemnify PCMUSICENT, its djs, presenters, and staff and take full legal and financial responsibility for songs submitted which are not under your rights ownership of which may be subject to rights and royalties collection.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT FOR AIRPLAY
in the comment sections add the best link to your profile/music
(we will contact you as soon as possible)