Pitbull’s already collaborated with some of the most famous names in the business: Ne-Yo, Kesha, INNA, Shakira and Enrique Iglesias, to name a few. So, who’s next? On an episode of Good Morning America, he told fans that he would love to collaborate with two artists: Jay-Z and Celia Cruz.
Since a Celia Cruz collaboration is out of the question (unless by hologram), we’ve compiled our dream Pitbull duets. From Drake to Prince Royce, these 10 artists should collaborate with Mr. Worldwide:
- RIHANNA: Pitbull originally penned ‘Timber’ with Rihanna in mind. Unfortunately, the Barbadian beauty was too busy recording ‘Can’t Remember to Forget You’ with Shakira to take on the project. Kesha ultimately filled in, but Mr. 305’s still dreaming of a Rihanna collab… and so are we.
- Katy Perry: Pitbull’s worked with some of the biggest pop divas of all time: Christina Aguilera, Shakira, and Jennifer Lopez. Who’s next? Hopefully Katy Perry! The two joined forces for an incredible ‘Dark Horse’ remix, but we’d love to see them collaborate on an original track.
- Daddy Yankee: How have Daddy Yankee and Pitbull never collaborated before? Between the two of them, they’ve collaborated with nearly every major Latin artist on the market — and it’s time the reggaetonero and rapper got to business together in the recording studio.
- Ricky Martin: Ricky Martin’s incredible song with Wisin and Jennifer Lopez has us craving more collaborations (and dance tracks!) from the boricua. Fingers crossed he gets in to the studio with Pitbull!
- Don Omar: When you want to dance, there are two artists that should always be on your playlist: Don Omar and Pitbull. A collab between El Rey and Mr. Worldwide would have us shaking our booties all night long.
Courtesy of Reggaeton Nation